Covid-19 rules / Quality Experience-label
- Safety distance of at least 1.5m between the ‘bubbles’ (groups) on board, but also during boarding, disembarkation, pontoons, quays, cash registers and for everyone: passengers, crew members and cashier workers.
- If social distance cannot be guaranteed, facemasks are recommended.
- If a passenger shows sickness symptoms, he/she cannot board. This also applies to passengers who have been in contact with sick people.
- All surfaces (toilets, handles, door handles, gangways etc) are disinfected before and after departure.
- Passengers must disinfect their hands when boarding. Alcohol gels or automatic dispensers are available. Customers can also wash their hands in the toilet booths at any time.
- Crew members and employees wear facemasks if the 1.5m distance rule cannot be respected temporarily.
- Good ventilation is available on board.
- Maximum use of electronic reservations.
- These measures are all clearly communicated to customers/passengers here on the website and on board along with information sheets.
- All personnel and crew are well aware of these measures.
We have received again the Quality Experience-label from Westtoer and this for the 6th year in a row and for all our activities at sea. A nice confirmation for all our employees who are busy every day to provide our passengers with a quality and fun experience at sea. We also go for it in these difficult times.
This summer you are most welcome to visit the wind farms at sea or the port of Zeebrugge, go fishing for a day, take a speedboat trip or a short sea trip!