Quality Experience-label / Covid-19 rules
We have received again the Quality Experience-label from Westtoer and this for the 6th year in a row and for all our activities at sea. A nice confirmation for all our employees who are busy every day to provide our passengers with a quality and fun experience at sea. We also go for it in these difficult times.
This summer you are most welcome to visit the wind farms at sea or the port of Zeebrugge, go fishing for a day, take a speedboat trip or a short sea trip!
- Face masks for passengers from 12 years of age are mandatory on all our ships/boats and activities. Each passenger must have their own face mask. The only exception to the rule is when you consume something on board and / or when you stay in your fixed place on the outside decks and there is social distancing between the other bubbles on the ship.
- The capacity of our vessels has been reduced to respect the distance rule.
- If a passenger is unwell or has symptoms of illness, he / she cannot embark.
- All surfaces are disinfected before and after departure.
- When on board, disinfect your hands. Alcohol gels and automatic dispensers are provided.
- Crew members and employees wear face masks.
- In addition to the spacious outer decks in “open air”, the interior spaces of the vessels are ventilated as much as possible.
- During navigation, passengers are asked to leave their seats as little as possible.
- Follow the instructions of the personnel on board.